Parking Permit - What is the Cost for a Collier County Beach Parking Permit?
Full-time Collier County residents and/or property owners pay for their beach parking permit as part of their property taxes.
Full-time Residents must provide the following to obtain a parking permit:
- Original current Collier County Vehicle Registration (copies not accepted)
- Original current Collier County Driver’s License (copies not accepted)
- Both documents MUST display the same name and Collier County residence address
Part-time Resident Property Owners must provide the following to obtain a parking permit:
- Valid Driver’s License (regardless of state)
- Valid vehicle registration/rental car agreement
- Current Collier County property tax bill or current closing papers for property
- All three (3) documents must display the property owner’s name
They may pick up a parking permit at no additional cost at any Collier County Community Park. For a complete list of locations, please click the following link: List of Parks
Non-residents need to pay $8 per day for beach parking.
Non-residents are NOT able to get a parking permit and must pay daily for beach parking in designated lots. NO EXCEPTIONS!
For more parking information call Collier County Parks & Recreation at: (239) 252-4000 or visit the following link at: Beach Parking Information.