Parking Permit - What is the Cost for a Collier County Beach Parking Permit?
Full-time Collier County residents and/or property owners pay for their beach parking permit as part of their property taxes.
Full-time Residents must provide the following to obtain a parking permit:
- Original current Collier County Vehicle Registration (copies not accepted)
- Original current Collier County Driver’s License (copies not accepted)
- Both documents MUST display the same name and Collier County residence address
Part-time Resident Property Owners must provide the following to obtain a parking permit:
- Valid Driver’s License (regardless of state)
- Valid vehicle registration/rental car agreement
- Current Collier County property tax bill or current closing papers for property
- All three (3) documents must display the property owner’s name
They may pick up a parking permit at no additional cost at any Collier County Community Park. For a complete list of locations, please click the following link: List of Parks
- Collier County Daily Beach Parking Fees for Non-Collier County Residents will be $10 daily.
Non-residents are NOT able to get a parking permit and must pay daily for beach parking in designated lots. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Every county within Florida (that has beach access) has different rules and regulations regarding beach parking permits and parking fees.
For more parking information call Collier County Parks & Recreation at: (239) 252-4000 or visit the following link at: Beach Parking Information.