Knowledge Base

Programs - How do I sign my child up for Child-Care programs?

You may register for programs online, however all child-care programs such as After School and Summer Camps require that parents download forms for their child to participate.

Once your child has been signed up for the program online, you should download the appropriate forms here: PROGRAM FORMS.   Forms can be returned by email or in person to the park running your specific program. 

To search programs, visit:  ONLINE REGISTRATION


For more information you may call Parks & Recreation Administration Offices at: (239) 252-4000.

Updated 11/16/2021 11:06 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!