Boat Ramp Permits - Looking for more information about permits for County boat ramps.
Categories: Parks & Beaches - Events, Programs, Locations Customer Service Parks/Beach Programs Park/Beach Activities Beach Parking Permit
Recreational Vessel Permits and Paddle craft Permits are valid for 1 year from the month of purchase.
- Collier County Annual Non-Resident Vessel Launch Permits and Paddle Craft Launch Permits
- An annual motorized vessel launch permit will be $250 plus tax and a valid trailer registration is required. The permit is affixed to the passenger side of the winch post on the trailer.
- An annual non-motorized vessel launch permit (paddle craft) will be $125 plus tax and a valid vehicle registration is required. The permit is affixed to the passenger side of the vehicle's rear bumper.
- Fees for Collier County resident vessel launch permits will remain the same - $100 plus tax for motorized vessels and $50 plus tax for non-motorized vessels.
Valid at Collier County Boat Ramps Only.
You can purchase these boat ramp permits at the following locations:
- Eagle Lakes Community Park
- East Naples Community Park
- Golden Gate Community Center
- Immokalee Community Park
- Max Hasse Community Park
- North Collier Regional Park, Exhibit Hall
- Veterans Community Park
- Vineyards Community Park
Updated 5/25/2022 11:41 AM