Knowledge Base

Rent Help - Can Collier County help me pay my rent?

The Collier County Housing Authority has a Tenant-Based Rental Assistance Program.

Tenant-Based Rental Assistance (TBRA) is a rental subsidy that can be used to help individual households afford housing costs such as rent, security deposits, and utility deposits.

Assistance moves with the person from property to property. Tenants must have a gross annual household income of 60% (percent) or less of the median income for their area.

For more information, call the Collier County Housing Authority at: (239) 732-0732 or email:

In addition, sometimes the Salvation Army (239-775-9447) and St. Vincent DePaul (239-775-1667) have monies to assist in rental payments.

ESG Homeless Rapid Rehousing is for those certified homeless by a social services provider. They will be placed in housing as soon as one is available and rental assistance made available.

For more information call NAMI at: (239) 260-7300 or email:

Click the below link for more information about Rental Assistance:

Rental Assistance

Updated 11/7/2018 8:22 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!