Collier County Parks & Recreation Updates (Coronavirus/COVID-19)
- All Collier County Boat Ramps will remain OPEN.
- Presently, All Trails, Green Spaces, and Parking Areas are OPEN in each of the Park locations.
- Collier County Playing Fields and Hard Courts will be OPEN from 8am - 8pm for limited recreational use.
- Collier County Beaches are OPEN from: Monday - Sunday (Sunrise to Sunset). Beachgoers are to maintain appropriate social distancing six (6) feet apart from non-family members.
- Restrooms & Shower Facilities at Beach locations will be OPEN.
- Fitness Facilities will be OPEN with limited capacity and hours.
- Three (3) Aquatic Facilities will be OPEN; Donna Fiala Eagle Lakes, Golden Gate Community Park, & Immokalee Sport Complex.
- Collier County Dog Parks will be OPEN.
- All Collier County Playgrounds will be OPEN for normal status and hours (Monday – Sunday: 8:00am – 10:00pm).
- County Community Centers will be OPEN for regular public use.
- All Parks Programming and Classes are available by schedules only (call for info).
- Water Features - Sun-N-Fun Lagoon is closed for renovations.
All persons in Florida & Collier County should:
Individuals are expected to continue to follow the Governor’s Executive Orders and CDC guidance regarding social distancing (six (6) feet apart from non-family members).
Avoid congregating in large groups. Local jurisdictions shall ensure that groups of people greater than fifty (50) are not permitted to congregate in any public space that does not readily allow for appropriate physical distancing.
For more information regarding public gatherings please click the following link: CDC Coronavirus Guidance.
The public is encouraged to practice Social Distancing in Public Parks, Beaches, and Trails. Learn more by clicking on the following link: Social Distancing In Public Parks & Trails.