Collier County Public Library Updated Changes (Coronavirus/COVID-19)
Effective immediately Collier County Public Library’s three (3) regional locations have expanded the hours of operation to:
Monday - Thursday, 9:00 am-8:00 pm and Fri. & Sat., 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- Headquarters Library – 2385 Orange Blossom Drive, Naples
- Naples Regional Library – 650 Central Ave., Naples
- South Regional Library – 8065 Lely Cultural Parkway, Naples
Beginning Monday, May 3, 2021, the following branch library locations will expand the hours of operation to:
Monday - Thursday, 10:00 am-6:00 pm and Fri. & Sat., 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- Golden Gate Branch Library – 2432 Lucerne Road, Naples
- Estates Branch Library – 1266 Golden Gate Blvd. W., Naples
- Marco Island Branch Library – 210 S. Heathwood Drive, Marco Island
Beginning Monday, May 3, 2021, the following three branch library locations will be closed on Mondays and open on Saturdays. New hours of operation will be:
Tuesday - Thursday, 10:00 am-6:00 pm and Fri. & Sat., 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- East Naples Branch Library – 8787 Tamiami Trail E., Naples
- Vanderbilt Beach Branch Library – 788 Vanderbilt Beach Road, Naples
- Immokalee Branch Library – 417 N. First St., Immokalee
All library locations will continue to provide curbside pick-up by phone request.
Collier County libraries will continue to respond in accordance with the recommended best practices of the Florida Department of Health and the CDC.
Please continue to check the Library website collierlibrary.org and the Facebook page for updates.
The following services will be offered at all Library locations:
- Physical collections will be available for browsing and check-out.
- WiFi access, mobile printing, and copying will be available.
- Limited number of computers with internet access will be available one hour per person daily.
- Library staff will be accessible to provide customer service.
The following measures have been implemented at all Library locations to maintain the safety of library patrons and staff:
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at circulation desks.
- Floors are marked to indicate spacing for social distancing.
- Limited seating to promote social distancing & safe use of libraries.
- Patrons will be directed to return materials in exterior book drops prior to coming into the building.
- All returned materials will be quarantined for three (3) days prior to being removed from patron accounts and returned to the shelves.
- Shareable items such as magazines, newspapers, play items, gaming equipment, and puzzles have been temporarily removed.
- As part of our Protective Measures, returned items will be removed from your account five (5) days after you return them. Please DO NOT renew items you have returned during this time period.
- Based on County mandates, Patrons and Staff are required to wear face coverings.
- Frequently touched surfaces and tables will be regularly disinfected throughout the day by staff.
- Enhanced janitorial cleaning.
For more information about Library services, call: (239) 252-7350.